Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

First snow, KOL diagnos, H.E.A.T


We didn't get this much today but this is taken outside our house just a year ago November 24.


OK, now I'm officially tired of all these diseases I have to have!

I can deal with and have dealt with Sjogren's syndrom, Fibromyalgia, IBS, reflux, migraine, whiplash, asthma, I might have forgotten something but you get the picture.
But today I also found out I have KOL (COL) Cronic obstructive lungdisease which isn't a very good diagnose to have. I did smoke before but I stopped smoking January 6, 1997 and my doctor says that is like not having smoked because it has been so long that I should be restored.

Hasse also have the diagnose KOL, he also has asthma and he has RA (Rheumatoid arthritis). From being totally healthy to having all this, you can understand his frustration.

I am used to having constant pain in my head, neck, joints, stomach every day but some days are worse than others. One thing I think has been worse the last weeks is my fatigue. OK, I do a lot and I'm very active but you know that I sometimes just falls asleep, sitting on a chair, in the sofa or typing the computer. Suddenly I find myself sleeping :-) I suppose I need that but it's strange.

Enough talked about sickness and diseases which isn't very nice but sometimes you need to get it out of your system and this is a very good way for me.

H.E.A.T has done their last gig for this summer and is soon going into the studio to record their second album. I'm so curious and from what I have heard it will so good. I can hardly wait.

And that was a proper day to have their last gig because today the first snow fell over Stockholm. It's not much and it hasn't stayed on the ground but it's cold and you never know. Anyday now the big snowfall can come and you'd better be prepared. So today the wintertires went on our car. That makes me feel much better and now I'm ready for winter :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...