Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

1stH Advent celebrations

Today is 1st Advent and though my back is still hurting I could get through our traditional celebrations.
That is we invite the H.E.A.T family including the guys, girlfriends, parents, siblings and other friends ;-)
This year they could actually be here almost all of them. Last year, if you remember, they were recording their record and couldn't attend.
Some of the guys from H.E.AT with girlfriends

Then only one and his family that couldn't come today was Erik G and his family but that is because he turns 25 tomorrow and they were having a family celebration for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Erik
Me, Hasse, Dave, Annie, Bernt and Brita
 The first guests arrived at 1PM and the last ones left at 4.15PM but it was never crowded because people came and left at different times. At one time all 30 were in place and it was crowded but oh so nice. Lot of chatting, drinking glögg which were everything from 0% alcohol til much more.....
Also I had coffee, "snittar" filled with horseradish-cheese and ham, and another sort filled with Skagenröra.
I had as you might saw before also baked safronbuns, I had gingerbread and of course a lot of candy :-)
The coffe and glöggtable before everyone came

Some of the Christmas candy
All in all a very good day. Tomorrow is working day as usual and I do hope my back will be better by then.
Take care now out there in the snow and let's continue to celebrate.


Kommentarer

  1. Looks like a great party, lots of food and people and fun! Did you all sing too? :)
    besos

    SvaraRadera
  2. hey! you forgot to state that combining the "snittar" was good (atleast I thought so) :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nope Jo, no-one sang although we had so many artists there :-) But we chatted so much that I think we wouldn't even have heard it ;-)
    Yes, I did forgot that Danniel but on the other hand you were the only one who dared trying it :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. yeah, wich is too bad, since the combining of those two snittar was really good. You must try it :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...