Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

BIRTHDAY, H.E.A.T, E.R and more...


Some of the wonderful flowers I got
And some more


Last week didn't start out well. On Monday I woke up and could hardly walk. I had such pain every step I tried to take. But off to work anyway. Tuesday even worse so I went to the doctor's office and asked to borrow crutches. Wednesday at work jumping on crutches, that must have been a sight ;-)
But when I came home from work Wednesday I had fever so I went to bed quite early but didn't sleep well because of the constant pain.
Thursday morning I woke up and had fever so I called the hospital and they said I had to go to the E.R.
I hate that and if I can I always try to avoid it. But I was in so much pain I had to. I came and after a while they took bloodtests, urine and then I sat in a kind of smallish room. After being there for about 3 hours a doctor came and said I probably should see and orthopedic and not a medicine doctor.
After one more hour another doctor came and said my bloodtest showed I had an infection. By that time we were, in my small room, 3 people. One young man who had "died" but been brought back and an older man who had fainted and thrown up and in the fall hurt his face and elbow.
How is that for patient integrity? Or how about the privacy? Here we were 3 total strangers who had to tell the doctors everything about our illness past and present!! I don't like it at all!
They gave me antibiotics but wanted me to stay another 7 hours so I could talk to a orthopedic! Never I said, and they said I released myself against doctors orders. I did and when I got out of the room I had been in I was actually glad I had been there because outside was chaos. People, some very ill, laid in beds all over, in the corridor, in booths and it was totally crowded.
I'm glad I went home :-) I have today been to my ordinary doctor and he wrote a referral to see a orthopedic.
All my three sons, Mandy and Hasse
Then on Saturday it was my birthday! I love birthdays and I had so much fun this year although being sick and in pain. I had lot of visitors in the afternoon, I got beautiful bouqets of flower and all my sons came for dinner and of course my daughter-in-law (she's not really but she lives with my son Jonas so I regard her as my d-i-l) My sister called from USA early in the morning which was very nice because we don't talk that often and we see each other even more seldom, due to distance. It was so nice to hear her voice and if I could and if I had the money I would go there again soon. Some day I hope we all will meet here or in Spain (I'm not sure any of them will like our weather here).
 My lovely sister Jo
Then of course over 100 of my Facebook friends sent birthday greetings which I highly appreciate. Some of them like my nieces in US and Spain I don't see that often and Facebook is great in letting us stay connected. I have friends all over the place, many of the H.E.A.T fans who I have met on concerts here and abroad and we have become friends. I love this big H.E.A.T-family :-)


This Friday I'm going to Norrköping with my sister Helen. We are staying overnight at hotel and in the evening we will go to a concert called "The best of rock and pop" with my friends Peter Johansson, Matilda Hansson, Nina Söderquist and also Tommy Nilsson (who I've never met)
I'm expecting a great evening. The venue is sold out and we are on the 1st row.

Then of course H.E.A.T will play in Gothenburg and Stockholm and I for sure will be there at least in Stockholm :-) Here's a poster of the event. Be sure to be there! It's gonna be magical.

Kommentarer

  1. I hope you are feeling better!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I feel a little bit better and I sure hope it will keep that way since I want to go to Norrköping for the concert. It's the same that performed on our jubilee dinner and they are so talanted. Peter is a killer when it comes to singing Queen. He played Galileo in We will rock you in London for 3 years.
      I'm so looking forward to that.
      How are you getting on? Do you feel a lot better with your knee yet? I sure hope so.
      Take care, love you <3

      Radera
  2. That is what happens with socialized medicine, which is a big reason not to vote for Obama.
    I think it's lovely you had your 3 sons with youy on your birthday too.
    Get better and slow down a bit, OK? lol

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I try to get better but the slow down bit is the most difficult. My doctor just sighed when I said I had been working all this time (and I still am).
      I so want to go to Norrköping so on Thursday I will behave, relax and just take it easy :-)

      Take care you too. Love you and send you big hugs <3

      Radera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)