Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Do I need a funeralinsurance? With Folksam certainly not.

The question is very appropriate these days since the insurancecompany Folksam have decided to cut their collective so called funeralinsurance for everyone that once took out that insurance.
My mother is one of those. Instead of receiving 21 000 SEK she will now only get 12 000SEK!!!
Which isn't much and certainly doesn't cover the costs of a funeral.

The thing is that she has been paying more than the 21 000 SEK over the years. I don't understand how that can be legal to do so but apparantly it is.

Now Folksam is offering the effected people to take out another insurance to cover for this one?!?!?
Are they totally out of their mind.

So my question still is Do I need a funeralinsurance? I think I do. But I would never take one from Folksam.

What else is new? I went to see my coach today something which is alway educating and nice.
I learn a lot both about myself but also how to make a good impression in interview situations and also how to write the, almost, perfect CV.

Now I'm on my way to my doctor so I will write more later when I get home.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...