Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Weekend and Monday

I started writing on this blog again last Wednesday and the same afternoon I went to babysit Eddie.
First I got to have some time alone with Jonas which is rare. So we sat down and talked about a lot of things both of his upcoming European tour with H.E.A.T, his studio and producing and also how life is now with Eddie.

Then he went off to go to cinema with Mandy, that's why I babysat for them, before he's off on his tour this week. Me and Eddie cooked dinner. I did a chickendish in the oven which included chicken, oif course, Västerbotten cheese, spinach and spices and served with rice. He really liked it and ate with a good appetite. Then we played with cars, fireengines, police cars. Watched out of the window on the traffic. He loves lorrys, aeroplanes (and they live just by an airfield) so a lot to look at.
He is so clever and already knows a lot of letters like I, A, D, K, E. He also knows numbers.
And he always wants me to sing to him :-) And he likes it, and I love to sing. Then we read books. I really want him to be a reader like I am. So every opportunity I have I read to him.

See how he wants the police car drive on the fire engine


On Thursday I woke up with an eye infection. Not so strange because Hasse had it so I guess he gave it to me ;-) I also had a sore throat, coughing and as always when I have a cold I have difficulty breathing. Luckily I have medicine for that and Hasse had drops for the eyes and I also got antibiotics. So the weekend was quiet and with lots of rest. So needed. 

Ah yes I forgot. On Thursday evening we had a "try meeting" with the Rheumatic association to see the interest of having it in evenings for those who works full time. Well, 5 people had said they would come and 4 showed up (one was sick). So despite me feeling sick I had to go. It was only me and I from the board and I make the soup so.... Well, we 6 had a lot of fun but totally agreed that evening meetings was not for us. So next year we will instead try to have it on a Saturday at daytime to see if the interest is bigger.

Well that's it for today. Have a great evening or day where ever you are :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...