Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Just to let you know I'm still here

but I am more or less going into hibernation this time of the year


 I did have a board meeting last week with the Rheumatic association and I did go to the Hamburger Börs to watch the show Alcazar. That was my birthday gift from my sister Helen.


My beautiful sister Helen
This was the day after the horrible events in Paris. I didn't really felt like going to a show, having fun, dancing after that but then I thought why should they (terrorists) detstroy everything. That is just what they want. They want us to be scared and frightened to go out to restaurants, clubs, shows etc so if we stay inside afraid we do exactly what they want us to do. So we went! 
The Globe and Kaknastornet in Stockholm in the French flag color

Of course before the show the artists too mentioned the horrible things and said the world is evil but we have to fight it with love and that is what we did.

Alcazar

Alcazar

The show is with Alcazar, as I said earlier, a disco group that breathe, eat and live disco. And since I was young during that era I love it! 

Lina Hedlund on our table
Yesterday was a very lazy Sunday and I even watched an old movie on TV. And I can tell you, knock on wood, that my cold is much better!


And yes I almost forgot. Jonas is in Buenos Aires! doing a gig with Martina Edoff. I mean Argentina. What an experience! Sadly enough Lufthansa went on strike the day they were going so they had to rebook to American airlines which meant 30 hours of traveling before reaching BA. I hope he has a great time there and maybe even learns how to dance the tango.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...