Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Midsummer Eve, Gotland and holiday

I have been totally exhausted since May 23 . There have been so much going on since then that I hardly have had time to breath. And when I'm home I have slept instead of writing here.

What has happened then?

1. Hasse and I went on a luxurious cruise to Helsinki including the musical Saturday night fever on board and, of course, a Commodore (suite) cabin :-)


2. Directly from the cruise to the Annual meeting with the Rheumatic association with delegates from all over Sweden. Great meeting and a very interesting lecture on Friday night by Claes Schmidt/Sara Lund and yes it's the same person.

3. Directly from that meeting to the hospital where I spent a day at the allergy clinic testing out a medication that I can use when I have inflammation. I had a bad allergy reaction from the medication I had before and I really need an antiinflammatory/painkiller when it's at its worst. So they tried different strengths and finally I can say I now have something to take :-)

4. Berlin evening at my work. We all gathered after work for a nice dinner, watching all the photos from the Berlin trip and saying: Do you remember? and laughing. It's a very nice way to sum up a trip.

5. My usual B12 shot and my hairstylist for new color and new hairdo.

6. On Sandy's birthday Bianca, my niece, graduated so I attended the reception and helped my sister with food and cakes and drinks. That is put it out and saw that it was food all the time

7. The Swedish National Day with the obligatory celebration at Skansen with the Royal family

8. The day after H.E.A.T played in Kungstradgården and since it was Hasse's and my 30th anniversary the day after I surprised him by booking a room at the best hotel we have in Sweden. The 5 star Grand hotel where we were upgraded to a De Luxe room overlooking the Royal castle.
By the way this was the hotel where some of the Royalties stayed during the Royal wedding among them the English prince couple.


9.Day off from work on the actual anniversary day which we started with a wonderful, long breakfast.

10. Next day work and then the podiatrist for foot care.

11. Me and my friend went to this amazing 1700th centuary castle with that also has a newly built conference facility close to it. Gorgeous surroundings just by lake Mälaren, beautiful garden, good food and we were lucky to be there on one of the rare sunny days.



12. Next day off to Gävle where our youngest grandchild Klara graduated. Emil and Jonas joined in which was great and many were very happy to see them.

13. Next day I went to see Mandy (Jonas sambo) and we had a nice time together and I told about how to get a business started.

14. And this Sunday I made food for my co-workers. They were treated with cold salmon slowly coolking off in white wine. To that grilled carotts and asparagus, a dillsauce and a sallad. For dessert a midsummer cake with whipped cream and strawberries.

15. Yesterday Lisa, one of our grandchildren, turned 26.

16. And tomorrow we are off to Gotland to celebrate Midsummer but also stay for 10 days on holiday. This year both Danniel and Emil is coming with us :-) Jonas couldn't come since he's in Belgium playing a festival.

That's about it :-) I wish you all a Happy Midsummer's Eve

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)