Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

30 years ago.....

Jonas first real good laugh
it was lot of snow and -7 C. The winter had been very long with lots of snow and it was still lot of it on April 17 at 4.30 AM when I woke up of my water breaking. I felt a very warm sensation and then suddenly realized it was time.
Jonas in his right element



We lived just a couple of 100 meters from the hospital so down we went. In to the delivery and then it stopped! From 6AM contractions but nothing really happened so they decided to get me started.


Jonas today
15.27 my wonderful son, Jonas, was born and he has been a joy ever since he came. Today is his 30th birthday and I wish him all the good in the world. I hope he and his band get the world wide recognition they so well deserve. I hope he will continue to be happy with his Mandy and maybe in due time make me a grandmother :-)

Love you Jonas







Since I last wrote my dear husband has also celebrated his birthday but since it's not a even number we didn't have a big party. Still he was very congratulated and we had both children and grandchildren over and we actually celebrated him for three days ;-)
 
My beloved husband

We also had a very nice dinner at our good friend's house in Märsta. We had such good food, but then we always have that when we visit them. We also really went down memory lane looking in old photo albums. We go back over 30 years and has experienced a lot during these years. 

Gorgeous dinner table
Hasse and Kitte
I'm working a lot with the Hagaparksdagen and I really hope you all keep your fingers crossed and talk to the weather God that we will have good weather on the day.

I hope you all will have a good weekend :-)




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...