Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday dinner

I didn't know what to do for Sunday dinner but I had a pork tenderloin in the fridge and also some cream and I alway have Vasterbotten cheese in my fridge so I made up the following.



Fläskfilé i ugn med god sås (4-6 port)
500-600 g fläskfilé
1 msk smör
2 dl vatten
2 dl vispgrädde
2-3 dl västerbottenost, riven
soja alt. tamarisoja efter smak

Gör så här:
Putsa och rensa fläskfilén. Skär i skivor och stek dessa i smör i en stekpanna. För över de stekta skivorna till en ugnsfast form. När alla skivor är stekta så häller du i vattnet och vispar om. Tillsätt därefter grädden och den rivna osten.
Krydda med salt, peppar och häll i lite soja eller tamarisoja eller lite av båda.
Häll såsen över fläskfiléskivorna och sätt in i 200 grader ugn i ca 25 minuter.

Servera med potatis och sallad alt. broccoli
Enkelt men oj vad gott det blev!

And in English:


Pork tenderloin in the oven with good sauce (4-6) port

500-600 g pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon butter

2 dl water
2 dl whipping cream
2-3 dl Västerbotten cheese, grated
soy alto. tamari soy after taste

To do this:
Trim and clean the pork tenderloin. Cut into slices and fry them in butter in a frying pan. Transfer the fried slices into an ovenproof dish. When all the slices are fried then pour in the water and whisk on. Then add the cream and grated cheese.
Season with salt, pepper and pour a little Chinese soy or tamari soy or both.
Pour the sauce over the pork slices and put in 200 degree oven for about 25 minutes.

Serve with potatoes and salad alt. broccoli

Simple but oh how good it was!

I hope you try this because it was really tasty and very easy to do. 

Until next time - take care and be kind!


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...