Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

January 4 2015

H.E.A.T's new live album recorded in London, to be released February 20th.

I'm still on holiday from work which is kind of nice. I can sleep-in in the mornings, don't have to get up at 04.30AM but can stay in bed until 7-7.30 :-)

We had Helen and her family here for dinner on Friday and also my boys came so we were a big crowd having a lot of fun, eating good.  
Josefa, the taco gratin was a huge success and it was the first time we ate tacos like that but not the last. 
Everyone ate a lot and when it was time for dessert they sadly enough were too full to even try to finish :-) Well, there you go, the lesson to be learned, always save a little place for the dessert ;-)

Now I have only two days left before returning to work on Wednesday. Then I'm off again Thursday-Friday so really all starts Monday 12th.

Nothing much happens. We are just taking it easy, watch TV, answering all mails I haven't had time to answer before.

I hope you all also have a good start to the new year and are able to wind down and take it easy.

 


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...