Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

And I'm going :-)


I did manage to catch my favorite bird at last :-)

I have been wanting to go to LA and visit my sister and my American relatives for some time now. It never seems to be the right time. So much to do and the cost. BUT now I have done it. I have booked my trip and I will go April 9 and stay until April 26 :-)


Dana point last time I visited. Norbert was kind and took me to different places.

You can understand I'm so looking forward to it. I haven't been over for 3 years and that is a long time not seeing the ones you love. It was kind of hard finding tickets over since it involves Easter and I suppose many are going to visit then.
I looked on different sites and I just saw the tickets going one after one in a fast pace so finally yesterday I just went ahead :-) Flying British airways as before but home I will go on an American airlines plane. BA and AA are partners so that's why.

Me and my sis Jo

Besides that joyful news I have been to Gothenburg on a course to learn more about our newly installed time tracking program. It's very important since we work (or rather my architects and engineers) in projects and we have to separate every project, tell hours and what they do in order to be able to invoice. The course was great although the weather wasn't. It snowed heavily and that is not common in Gothenburg. The hotel didn't live up to the usual Elite standard which is a shame having the best location right on the Avenue.


Have you seen the teasers H.E.A.T has placed?

Teaser H.E.A.T

Album cover for the new H.E.A.T album




Take care now and have a wonderful weekend everyone :-)



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...