Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Soon 2013 is over and a new fresh year awaits...

or as one said: We have 365 pages in a new book. Let's fill them with good things.

Tonight we celebrate the last hours of this year and me, Hasse and Emil are having dinner together. Jonas is at a party with his friends and some from the band. Danniel is at home also with a delicious dinner. This is what we had.

Starter: Räkröra (shrimp hotchpotch on a toast)

Happy Emil

Main course: Fillet of beef with ovenroasted root crops, brandysauce, garlic sauce and fetacheese sauce

Hasse is cutting the beef

The dessert was to die for: Chocolate fondant with raspberries and whipped cream
 Now we are all waiting for the magic midnight hour. There are a lot of fireworks already (9.30PM) but of course there will be a lot more the closer we get to midnight.

I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!! whenever that is. Hope next year will be a healthier one and with more joy than this.



Kommentarer

  1. Looks like you had a great New Year's
    Eve. (my previous comment hasn't shown up?)
    All the best for 2014!
    Love you

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...