Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T - again :-) and other stuff

Love this photo from HRH AOR festival. Thank you Sean Larkin for this photo. See more of them on H.E.A.T photos by Sean Larkin

The guys are home again as I said in my earlier post but next Saturday they will play at Katalin in Uppsala. Be sure to be there, I know I will! Tickets for sale here. I hope to see you there :-)

Today is something funny on TV4 involving one of the members in H.E.A.T and that is Erik Grönwall who is playing in a celebrity team of icehockey and they are up against the Gold Medalist, icehockeyteam, from the Olympics in Lillehammer 1994!!
They, the celebrities, have been under hard drill from Hardy Nilsson but they do have some reinforcement in form of former hockey pros. It should be very interesting and it's live on TV4 tonight (Saturday April 27) at 8PM. This can also be seen live on TV4 Play.

HOCKEYMATCHEN

Hasse and I might miss some of the match above because tonight we are going to eat a gourmet dinner at Såstaholm. This is one of the prizes I have received from the cooking competition at work and we are really looking forward to that :-)



On Tuesday we celebrate Walpurgis Night and traditionally it's with big bonfires which is to scare winter away and welcome spring. Something that we all, especially after this long cold winter, are longing for. We have had some nice temperatures the last week with up to +10C and sunshine but we still get night frost now and then.

Well, that's about it for now. Talk to you later. Meanwhile take care! And I send a special get well to my niece Lizzie!



Kommentarer

  1. I haven't been able to post any comments, here I am trying again!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...