Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Rock of ages, New York and more

Saturday we went to see Rock of Ages here in Stockholm. Me, Hasse, Emil, my sis Helen and her family all went and we really had a great time. I really enjoyed the musical and anyone who loves the 80s and the rock music will love it.


In the evening, yes we went on the matinee, it was the final of the Swedish Eurovision which I watched on TV this year. Last year me and Helen was at the finals in person thanks to me winning a contest :-) Here are links to the VIP event:

V.I.P event

Melodifestival V.I.P pre party

What is more? Well, just that we are going to New York in August. That is me, Helen and her daughter Bianca. We will stay for 5 days and will go shopping, see musicals and more :-) and work.


On Thursday I'm going to dinner with my work. We are going to a Swiss restaurant and most of us will have beef fondue, yummie.

Then on Saturday we are invited to dinner at our very good friends in Märsta.
And on Sunday I'm off to Malmö where I will attend an education for two days. But I'm travelling down on Sunday which will give me a chance to see my Mom's cousin.

And I almost forgot ;- ) H.E.A.T will play at Katalin in Uppsala and the concert will also be recorded and sent on Swedish National radio P4 live. Of course I will be there, did you think otherwise?

H.E.A.T at Katalin 

That's about it apart from me having pain again :-( but that's another story.
Take care out there. Talk to you soon :-)


Kommentarer

  1. Are you going to NY for work? or just a vacation? cool!

    SvaraRadera
  2. A little bit of both :-) Me, Helen and Bianca are going but since it's Helen's dental firm that pays I'm going to have a bit of education with them regarding economy during the stay.

    I wouldn't have the money to do it otherwise :-( So New York in August it is. I hope we will have the opportunity to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway since one of my favorite Swedish singers are doing the role of the Phantom then. He's actually the first Swedish singer performing in a musical on Broadway. He did the role in London last year, saw him there with my work if you remember.
    I think that will be my 50th birthday gift for Helen. Yes, she turns 50 just days before we go :-)

    Take care. Love you!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...