Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

TGIM tomorrow

So it's Sunday again and I feel bad because I haven't written since last Friday.
I always think, every night, that I should write something but then I get so tired I completely forget and fall asleep instead ;-)

Why do I say TGIM you might wonder? Well, because every Monday it's our lunch at work. It's so exciting to find out what that person has done. There are such a big variety of dishes.
And the best thing is that I don't have to do a mealbox to bring on Mondays.
This is my work. Isn't this house wonderful?

My co-workers and also we who cooked

The front of the cookbook taken outside our entrance.
 The photos above is from the latest edition of our cook-book 2012. It was actually I who made it so I'm very proud.

I have to share this photo with you. Some of you may have seen it already on Facebook. I took it yesterday morning just as the sun came up and it was just amazing! Hasse shouted: Take the camera and come up and this is what I ended up with.

What do you think? What you see closest to where I stand is our carport roof.

We have had a couple of days now with very cold weather, clearblue sky and sunshine. But before that the week had rain and up to +7C. It was like you got a sense of spring but then, smack, and we are down to -10C again.

Nothing much happened last week just work and I also had a massage. We have that every second Friday at work but since I not normally work Fridays it's rare that I get it. But since Friday was the 1 of February and I always work the 1st in every month even if it's a Friday I got to have massage and it was devine!
 

This week Klara (our granddaughter) turns 17! It wasn't long ago she was a baby. They grow so fast don't they?

Next week both Danniel and Bianca have their birthdays :-)

And a week from tomorrow Jonas and Mandy are going to Thailand for 2 weeks!

Take care now and have a great week and I'll write soon again (I hope)


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...