Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Meetings and birthdays

This week I was secretary at the annual meeting with the Rheumatic association Sollentuna-Upplands Vasby-Sigtuna. Chairwoman was the chairwoman of the Stockholm district.
Before the meeting I had asked one of my friends, musician and troubador, to sing and play for us. He was just great!
During the performance we had coffee and sandwiches.
Then the meeting which went very well. Afterwards we had yet another cup of coffee and more entertainment.
Our troubador - Chris Holm aka Keno

Meeting members  
I was actually free from work from Wednesday and until tomorrow so one extra day. I had worked so much I could compensate with a day which was nice. I wanted to go to a fair - Meeting and Events but in the end I wasn't feeling too good.
Since I stopped taking cortison I have slowly getting worse again :-( I do hope our weather will be better soon because I think it will take that to get better.
Emil and Mom
Yesterday we went to Danniel's birthday dinner. It's a tradition that he invites the family for dinner on his birthday. A very nice tradition I think :-)
Before that we, Hasse, me and Emil went to see my Mom. She was very happy to see us and had a good day :-) It seemed she appreciated to see Hasse and Emil.
Starter

Main course

Dessert
After that we went to Danniel who had made a very delicious dinner. First we had toast with Skagenröra. Main course was Pork fillet with potatoe gratin and sallat. For dessert a beautiful strawberrycake with delicious strawberries!
Here we are enjoying ourselves.
The brothers

Me and Hasse   

 Jonas couldn't be with us since he's still in Thailand. They seem to be having a great time. With temp. around +34C (which is too hot for me) it will be quite a chock to come back to our temperatures here. They will be home Wednesday morning.

Take care now this week and I'll write soon (!) again.

Kommentarer

  1. Love the picture of you and Hasse :)
    And Danniel has become as good a cook as his mom!
    It seems like you all had a nice time.
    Besos,
    Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...