Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

And we are on.....

The backgarden of our house - it's called winter :-)
Yes, now the year is really on and time is not on my side, as usual.
I had the best intentions of writing in my blog every day and see what happens. I haven't blogged since the 13th!
So that New Year's resolution is done with :-(

Since last I have been to see my doctor and he prescribed cortison in high doses thus trying to end this relapse I'm having and have had since last August. I'm almost afraid to say anything but I do see recovering. I don't have fever anymore and my pelvis is better, knock on wood!
What is hard now is the breathing when you're outside. We have had a long time now with temperatures around -18 to -20 C. When you go out in those temperatures, although you have the right clothes on, your nose kind of freezes and when you get inside it starts dripping cause the ice melts. It's also very hard to breathe especially for Hasse. So we are inside a lot now which is ashame because the sky has been totally blue and the trees are so beautiful with rimefrost.
Ice on the balcony window
 Also the Rheumatic association is on and we have had one board meeting and on Wednesday we had a cofee/discussion meeting with representative from the Patient's support committe. Very interesting and we had quite a few aha-moments.

My bff Inger
Beautiful family with little Freya feeding
Today I had a lunchdate with my bff Inger and her daughter Tracy, her fiance Claes and their adorable baby Freya. She's is actually my great grandchild and I'm a great grandmother. Can you believe that? It is actually my adopted grandchildren. Maybe you remember when Inger's children asked us if we wanted to be their grandparents since they didn't have any. And of course we said yes and since then we are part of the family thus me being a great grandmother :-)
Me and my great granddaughter Freya who is just gorgeous

Tomorrow I'm going to see my Mom. There will be 3 weeks ahead now when I don't have the opportunity to go because of the hard work with closing the books for 2012.

Sunday my Mom's cousin in Malmö will turn 85! I will of course congratulate her but I can't go there now but I will in March.

That's about it for now. Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)