Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday again and update

So it's Sunday again and I, as usual, don't know where time flies.

I don't remember if I told you about the operation I went through last Thursday? Anyway they did have to take a tooth, empty a big abscess and the infection was so bad that the bone structure was gone and replaced by the infected tissue. I know, not a very nice picture. I did see it afterwards :-(
I think I had like 10 stiches, can you imagine that in this small place but now as I can see the total picture I see that they had to open up even further back than I thought.
For a week I couldn't open my mouth properly and haven't, of course, been able to eat as usual. I can't chew on that side now either but on the other side is OK.
This is how I looked 6 days afterwards. Bruised and swollen although the operation was in the upper jaw.

I also bought a new car this week. Meet my new blue Citroen C1. A beautiful compact car which is much more economy in driving to my work in. As the petrol here in Sweden now cost around $2,25 per litre (!) I need a car that doesn't "drink" as much as the Ford. It's actually quite spacious inside at least in the front seats and is just enough for the purpose. How do you like it?


Last Monday we had as always our usual Monday lunch at the office and this time our new "staff members" were welcomed into the family. Little Kelli and even smaller Amelie (of course with their parents).

Then on Thursday I did my hair. It has a tendency to grow and nowadays especially grow grey hair. I have no idea where they come from ;-) It can't be age, can it?
I'm very happy to have a great hairdresser and a wonderful friend as well. I'm always happy when I leave her and Hasse always thinks I look great :-)

Then this weekend we had a conference with the Rheumatic association and all the chairmen (or rather women) in the Stockholm area. In total we were 24 including the board. We did actually had the conference at my favorite hotel, guess which one? Yes, you're right Elite Marina Tower.
We had a great conference room and I got my favorite room no 507! Thank you :-)
The food was excellent and the service, as always, the best.
We also had two very inspiring and constructive days with creative and active people and we did accomplished a lot.
Here's a photo of two great friends who also were in the jubilee committee with me.
Today we had Gunilla and Per over for coffee. Gunilla had been on education and on their way home to Gävle they stopped by for coffee which was very nice since it's been far too long since we met.

If you haven't bought your tickets yet for H.E.A.T it's time you do that! You can't miss out on this great event. I'm going, are you? Here's a link to where you can buy the tickets. Hope to see you there.
H.E.A.T tickets




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)