Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

MRI results and more on H.E.A.T

This month we have cancer awarness month and also foundraising for children of the world. Radio- and TV-shows have a lot about this. It's contests, auctions and other things to make people open their wallets. Tomorrow H.E.A.T is doing a charity concert at the Radio house here in Stockholm. It's on at 3PM and will also be radio broadcast. It cost 50 SEK and every krona goes to the Children of the world.

Exklusiv spelning för Världens Barn

Tisdag 09 oktober 2012 kl 14:55
Fredagen 12 oktober klockan 15.00 gör H.E.A.T en exklusiv spelning för Världens Barn i Radiohuset i Stockholm. Entre: 50 kronor. Pengarna går oavkortat till Världens Barn.
Varmt välkomna till Studio 4 i Radiohuset i Stockholm nu på fredag.
Gör en insats för Världens Barn!

This is a very, very old photo of H.E.A.T Kind of bad when the radio is supposed to be updated. It's the wrong singer on this photo and this is over 3 years old!! But they are doing a great contribution for the Children of the world.

Today I operated my jaw. The surgeon had to remove a tooth because of a very nasty infection with lots of pus. The jawbone had been destroyed because of the infection (but it will grow back now that the infection is gone but it takes like a year). He had to open very much so a lot of stiches. At the moment I don't feel very comfortable.

To make things worse my MRI came back and showed inflammatory changes to my pelvis mostly the symphys. They also discovered a cyst in one ovary. So a lot of doctor's visit coming up.

Now I have to go to bed and get some rest after this ordeal.

Take care and stay healthy!

Kommentarer

  1. That sounds terrible! Did it just come up all of a sudden or you just didn't have it checked until it got so bad?
    :(
    I hope you recover soon from all your ailments, you really need to slow down and get well. Health comes first.
    I am your older sister, so you need to listen!!! :)
    Love you
    Jo

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well, it saw this abscess at the end of August and went to Helen to check it out. She couldn't do anything so she referred me to this dental surgeon and the waiting has been until now!! I tried to get a sooner appointment but it was totally full booked. I even talked directly to surgeon explaining what had happened. The only thing was that instead of just examination he decided to go ahead with operation at once.
    I have slowed down a bit ;-) I even cancelled a boardmeeting I was suppose to attend Wednesday.
    I hear you sister and I will try to listen ;-)

    Love you too <3
    Mia

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...