Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

GREATEST HITS OF ROCK AND POP

Me and Peter


Me and my sister Helen went to Norrköping which is about 2 hours drive from Stockholm to watch "Greatest hits of Rock and Pop".
I had booked hotel room at Elite Grand hotel and we got a very nice junior suite on the top floor with dual aspect windows and great views of the river, the fountin and Norrköping.
The view from our room with the fountin
Me at the restaurant

After a wonderful dinner at Asken, in the former industrial area of Norrköping that once was called "Sweden's Manchester", we went to Louis De Geer concert hall to experience a night of great songs and artists.
Some of my favorite artists performed: Peter Johansson known as Galileo in We will rock you, Matilda Hansson his cousin and a leading lady in musicals in Austria and Germany, Nina Söderquist who starred in Spamalot both in London, Malmö and Stockholm and who has a great rock voice and then Tommy Nilsson who has a great rock voice and once won the Swedish Eurovision.
The auditorium - it was totally sold out!


It was truly a magical night!! Me and Helen sat almost on the stage and had close contact. At one point Peter high 5 me :-) The audience were great as well and thus creating a magic feeling. Lots of dancing, singing and clapping.
And when we all sang Imagine I had goose bumps!
As I said, almost on stage. My beautiful sister Helen.

Back to the hotel for a good nights sleep, a long breakfast before heading home again. Just in time for me to watch H.E.A.T playing at the opening of a new carplace here in Väsby - Stilbil. Great show and signing and so nice to meet so many friends and "family" too.
Parts of H.E.A.T
H.E.A.T on stage
 H.E.A.T and my hairdresser

Tomorrow it's work again and I'm curious what we will have for lunch :-)
Mondays are great because of our lunches :-)

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...