Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T nominated for Best Hardrock to Rockbjörnen



Yes, H.E.A.T is one of 5 groups nominated which is a great honor but now we need to vote so they win as well.
Rockbjörnen (The Rock bear) is a big prize here in Sweden and it's founded by the biggest evening paper here.
You can vote here: VOTE H.E.A.T

What more? Well, I worked last week with enormous pains but managed until Wednesday (I'm off work Thursdays and Fridays) but that evening pain struck more than ever. I have no idea what's wrong. I had so much pain in my right groin and it was so painful I could hardly walk. Not to mention sleep. It was almost impossible even to lie down. I once had bloodpoisoning in my foot and this felt the same in the groin like that time. The only thing I could see was my damn achilles tendon that looked inflamed. On Friday it was worst than ever and I had a meeting with the jubilee committe. They both had cruches and I borrowed one while they were here and it felt much better :-) I started eating anti inflammatory medicin (which I had left since a previous time) on Thursday and by Sunday morning I felt a little bit better, touch wood. So now I'm at work again but need to get more of that medicine. Maybe have to call my doctor today?!
I don't like it because I'm seeing him next week but I don't want this pain back!!

Isn't it strange that ever since I came back from vacation I've been ill and in pain!? What's that all about? Maybe I shouldn't have vacation or rather not going on trips. Well, maybe to LA then. I've only been ill once when I was there ;-) and coming home. So obviously better for me there :-)

Speaking of LA and California, today we had a earthquake here in Sweden. Yes you read it right. An earthquake measuring 4,5 and that is high being in Scandinavia. Maybe once every 10 years it can be that high but more likely even more seldom.

And Sweden got a GOLD medal yesterday in sailing :-) Happy about that because we are not spoiled with gold medals.

Now I'm at work and this month seems to be very very busy. The last day of the month is the big jubilee dinner and hopefully everything will go smoothly but I doubt it. The are so much logistics to think about. Negotiations still going on but I'm happy with the outcome. We have great artists, I have finally secured stage and light and we have a great soundsystem.

What we deal with now is that 87 people wants to go on the viewing of the castle so we have to divide them into 3 groups but I think I have managed that as well. The total number of people that has said yes and thank you for the invite is 120 which is a bit less than we first anticipated. We had counted with around 150 but happy with the outcome anyway. We have people coming from all over Sweden actually which is nice. I actually have two meetings this week with the committe.

Hope you have a great week and keep voting for H.E.A.T. You know you can vote every day until August 22! Do that!


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)