Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

March already?!

Dirty Dancing was just wonderful. Did I tell you? I loved it as I of course love the movie.

The week after, last week, I of course caught a cold. Our flu and colds are very late here in Sweden this year. Normally we are getting out of it by now but this year it has just started!! I hate this. It started out rather nice with fever and when that went I thought nice, now it's over. That wasn't too bad.
What have I said in the past? Never even think the thought because it will, always, haunt you back.
And of course it did. I missed out on the Opera last Saturday. My friend also had a cold and me too. So I decided to be a good girl and take it easy so I would be fit and healthy for this weekend.

On Monday we had a board meeting with the Rheumatic association and luckily it wasn't that late but when I woke up on Tuesday my eyes were sore, especially the right one and very watery. Also I my sinus was clogged (too much information?) and it got worse. I did work but tried to stay in my room so I wouldn't give it to my co-workers.

Yesterday I had to go to the doctor and I got medicine :-) I have a bacteriell eyeinfection which with the drops should be good by tomorrow. I sure hope so because tomorrow I'm going to the final of the National qualification to Eurovision. I want to be able to put on some make up then of course.
In the morning I will go to my hairdresser for styling and then off to get Helen for further driving to the hotel, Clarion Sign Stockholm. In the afternoon we will be treated with a 3-course dinner before transfer over to the Globe and the final. I'm really looking forward to this and I will go no matter what!
 The Globe the year H.E.A.T was in the finale.

Then next week I have a full schedule, as ever ;-). Tuesday dinner with my work, Wednesday I'm going to visit a Fair which is all about travel and conference. On Thursday I will have a couple of ladies home for lunch and planning for the jubilee.

And now it's only 2 weeks left to London baby :-) I have booked and double checked everything so I do hope we will have a great stay.

Kommentarer

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are having a lot of fun. As you know I read everything you write in your blog and Facebook. Love the pictures too.
    Keep on having fun! :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)