Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

March already?!

Dirty Dancing was just wonderful. Did I tell you? I loved it as I of course love the movie.

The week after, last week, I of course caught a cold. Our flu and colds are very late here in Sweden this year. Normally we are getting out of it by now but this year it has just started!! I hate this. It started out rather nice with fever and when that went I thought nice, now it's over. That wasn't too bad.
What have I said in the past? Never even think the thought because it will, always, haunt you back.
And of course it did. I missed out on the Opera last Saturday. My friend also had a cold and me too. So I decided to be a good girl and take it easy so I would be fit and healthy for this weekend.

On Monday we had a board meeting with the Rheumatic association and luckily it wasn't that late but when I woke up on Tuesday my eyes were sore, especially the right one and very watery. Also I my sinus was clogged (too much information?) and it got worse. I did work but tried to stay in my room so I wouldn't give it to my co-workers.

Yesterday I had to go to the doctor and I got medicine :-) I have a bacteriell eyeinfection which with the drops should be good by tomorrow. I sure hope so because tomorrow I'm going to the final of the National qualification to Eurovision. I want to be able to put on some make up then of course.
In the morning I will go to my hairdresser for styling and then off to get Helen for further driving to the hotel, Clarion Sign Stockholm. In the afternoon we will be treated with a 3-course dinner before transfer over to the Globe and the final. I'm really looking forward to this and I will go no matter what!
 The Globe the year H.E.A.T was in the finale.

Then next week I have a full schedule, as ever ;-). Tuesday dinner with my work, Wednesday I'm going to visit a Fair which is all about travel and conference. On Thursday I will have a couple of ladies home for lunch and planning for the jubilee.

And now it's only 2 weeks left to London baby :-) I have booked and double checked everything so I do hope we will have a great stay.

Kommentarer

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are having a lot of fun. As you know I read everything you write in your blog and Facebook. Love the pictures too.
    Keep on having fun! :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...