Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

London baby

This week so far has been good. I'm feeling so much better this week and hopefully the thing I had is gone :-)

I have planned and booked quite a few things for when I go to London in March with my work. I do the planning and booking of this konference/study trip. We will do a lot of interesting stuff and of course, since you know our favorite thing to do, we are also going to eat at some amazing restaurants. I can't reveal it all here because some of them read this and everything isn't in the open yet.

We are going to see "Olympic London" that is we will walk and get exclusive viewing of all they are building for the Olympic this summer. We will be guided by a practicing architect so very interesting for "my" architects but also for the constructing engineers.

We will be eating one evening at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant which is rather close to our hotel. I had the confirmation just now tonight. It is very booked so you have to be out in time.

You will hear more about it as we get closer.

Tomorrow I'm off to a conference, at my former work Rosersberg, with the Rheumatic association. It's our first meeting there with the District of Stockholm so it will be nice to hear what they think. I'm sure Anna and Lasse will take good care of us :-)

That's it for now folks. I will try to take some photos to place here. Have a great weekend and take care, especially you living in Sweden.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...