Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I wish all of my family and friends a Happy Valentine's Day and much love and tenderness.

I just realized I haven't written for 10 days and I have no idea where time went or a little I do have ;-)

I spent Thursday with my friend Anne in Norrtälje with treatment, lunch, chat and laughs. I have missed it since I haven't been able to go there for over a month.

Then on Saturday we were invited to our good friends K and J for dinner. It was far too long since we saw them due to them being ill when we first decided to meet. We had a wonderful evening with a lot of good food, chatting, discussions and memories.

After that we, on the way home, went to a place called Rosersberg where Jimmy from H.E.A.T playes trobadour. Half of H.E.A.T including parents, siblings and friends were there so we had a great time chatting, singing and more. We didn't come home until 0.30AM which is very rare for us.
 Hasse and Matz
 Me and Vonne having a good laugh
 The Blue Laguna with with people dancing and chatting
Sorry for the bad quality of the photos.

Sunday was the most gorgeous day and I went for a long walk on the lake Norrviken's ice. Sunshine and a lot of people were out, skiing, skating, walking or driving 4-wheelcars.
 Me on the ice
 Gorgeous day!
Yesterday we inaugurated our new kitchen at work. No one were able to cook and I was so disapointed so I said I will cook.
I made pork tenderloin with sherryfried champignons in a creamy sauce and then gratinated in our new oven with some Västerbotten cheese. Served with potatoe gratin, of course with Västerbotten cheese and a wonderful green salad. For dessert I made meringue suisse which consist of meringue (of course) icecream, bananas, whipped cream and my homemade chocolate sauce. It all went down very well and I made so much we also ate it today :-)
 The main course
 Our new kitchen in the background and my co-worker in front
The dessert - Meringue suisse - but you practically just see the chocolate sauce

Today I went to see my company's doctor for the annual checkup we have at work. He said I was very well considering I'm so sick. You know I have like 8 or 10 different diagnoses of various severness. My heart was good, kidneys, colestorol, BP. The only thing is that I have mild COL which isn't good.

Have a good Valentines Evening everyone and take care!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...