Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sick :-(

Well, I told you last that I was feeling so tired. Well, I got the explanation when I on Tuesday had 39,5 C fever. I wasn't feel well at all. Could hardly walk because my lymph glands was so swollen. Infection of course but as usual I have no idea where. Next morning, no fever!

So I went to work. Came to work at 6.30 AM as usual. Worked for 2 hours and then I was off to my annual occupatioanl health care control! My BP was excellent, my heart was a bit too slow but the EKG perfect. I do hear bad on one ear and of course my usual. But of course the blood tests I don't know what they said. Maybe the Sed rate was high. I'm going to see the doctor Febr 14 so I will know then.

Anyway after that back to work and then a budget meeting at the Rheumatic association which went very well.
I also had time to visit my friend Christina who has a chocolate and coffee shop nearby. She has the most tasty coffee ever!
Doesn't this looks sinfully good?
I can tell you it is!
 
Yesterday I had a meeting with the jubilee committe and as always we had a lot of fun but also did a lot of planning.

At work our kitchen was almost completed on Wednesday when I went home. I don't work Thursdays and Fridays so I'm really excited to see how it looks Monday. I took a photo of the wall which is painted orange (one of the logo colors) The pattern is from a spot in the ceiling. Sorry about the bad quality but it's taken with my new phone and I haven't learn the camera yet :-)


Today it's my mother's cousin's birthday. She turns 84 and still going strong.
Happy Birthday Kerstin <3

Tomorrow I'm going to see Mom. She hasn't been well the last days but today she had been sitting up and she even drank some juice which is a good sign.

After being at her place I will go to Danniel for some lunch. I have a treat for him :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend and take care!

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...