Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Snow and hard fall

Yes, finally it's snowing but it's not all good :-(

I went to see my Mom yesterday and one enormous thing was that she recognize me and even said my name. That hasn't happened for ages. So I was happy. I Christmas decorated her room at the home and we had a good time listening to Christmas carols and Mom ate some chocolate I had brought.

But then I went to see Danniel and that's when things started go wrong. Suddenly it had frozen, earlier it was kind of rain-snow but I wasn't prepared and as I went down I suddenly slipped on some ice, probably, and fell hard. I hit the back of my head on a stone pavement and it hurt like h..l. I think I even saw some stars. I didn't lose concious and I haven't been feeling sick but I have a huge bump on my head which is very very hurtful and I have a headache, I'm dizzy and the muscles on my neck are hurting so much it's hard to lie down (whiplash).
But stubborn as I am I don't go to the ER. I hate it. And I would probably be sitting there for hours and hours. So I take painkillers and hopefully I feel better tomorrow. I have slept a lot though, I seemed to be tired and every time I sit in front of the TV I fall asleep :-)

I had Jonas and Mandy here for dinner which was very nice since I haven't seen Jonas in 5 weeks because he's been in Gothenburg recording the album.
Before that I cooked for work so I have been busy today. I will tell you later what I made for them. Can't tell now if they read this ;-)

Well, I hope you all have a good Monday. Take care out there!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...