Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

So once again it's time to close a year and start a new and fresh one.
What has 2011 meant for you? 

For me one of my highlights was to visit my sister in California which happens far too seldom. Not only that I got to meet almost all the family during my stay even so my brother-in-law's family. I love being with her since it's not that long we have known each other. I feel I really want to spend as much time as I can but it's a bit far ;-) and also kind of expensive apart from the fact a big chunk of my holiday goes. If I could I would go there for Christmas/New Year/Summer as well. All the times I've been there has been in spring around Easter which is a wonderful time of year in California, just like our high summer :-)

I won the cooking competition at work the second year in a row :-)
Hasse and I spent a wonderful holiday in Helsinki and Stockholm and also took the time to stay in our favorite hotel in Stockholm several times during this autumn.

What am I looking forward to next year then? Well of course H.E.A.T's new album!!
A secret surprise I've arranged for me and Hasse
and much more some that I don't know yet :-)
Hoping we will have a healthier year than 20011 has been.
I wish for all my family and friends that their dreams and wishes will come true
and above all
I wish you a healthy 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

Kommentarer

  1. H.E.A.T's album will be great!
    Happy New Year to all the Thegel family
    Besos from your sis

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...