Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

BBQ lunch at work :-)

 Beautiful sunset when we last cruised to Helsinki in 2009
I've been working since we got back from Dalarna and we have had really hot weather. Today is so humid and it feels like thunder but not anything yet though. I do hope it will come so my head will clear and you won't feel as moist all over.
 Göran was the grillmaster together with Max
Carola, Anders and Ulf
Today we had a very nice lunch. The whole office (except for Lasse who's on holiday on Öland already and Helena who is in California) came together and BBQ. I bought all the stuff yesterday and what did we have? Of course hamburgers. Classical BBQ and with everything to go. Luckily we have the grill next door so they made some french fries and then we had all the sauces, tomatoes, onions, bread, sallat etc.
We also had a lottery where the top prize was a grill. I didn't won anything, as usual, but it was fun anyway :-)
It was also the last day for our intern Max and he had bought a great fruitcake and he was given a great book about 1001 buildings (I don't know if it was in the world or just Europe).
Pernilla and Susanne (who's also my boss)
Only next week now to work before I have vacation :-) It will be nice. We are going on some trips. First to Dalarna, Tällberg and Dalhalla. Then a cruise to Helsinki where we also will be staying at hotel for 3 days. And then we are actually going to stay at a hotel in Stockholm for a couple of nights and be tourists in our own city. That should be fun :-) After that my 3 weeks will be gone (remember I had 3 weeks earlier when I was in LA) but I will take a trip down to Scania a weekend in August to se my Mom's cousin Kerstin.
It's always so nice to meet her.
Me in front of Örenäs castle last summer

That's my summer. Have you planned your summer yet and what will you be doing?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)