Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

BBQ lunch at work :-)

 Beautiful sunset when we last cruised to Helsinki in 2009
I've been working since we got back from Dalarna and we have had really hot weather. Today is so humid and it feels like thunder but not anything yet though. I do hope it will come so my head will clear and you won't feel as moist all over.
 Göran was the grillmaster together with Max
Carola, Anders and Ulf
Today we had a very nice lunch. The whole office (except for Lasse who's on holiday on Öland already and Helena who is in California) came together and BBQ. I bought all the stuff yesterday and what did we have? Of course hamburgers. Classical BBQ and with everything to go. Luckily we have the grill next door so they made some french fries and then we had all the sauces, tomatoes, onions, bread, sallat etc.
We also had a lottery where the top prize was a grill. I didn't won anything, as usual, but it was fun anyway :-)
It was also the last day for our intern Max and he had bought a great fruitcake and he was given a great book about 1001 buildings (I don't know if it was in the world or just Europe).
Pernilla and Susanne (who's also my boss)
Only next week now to work before I have vacation :-) It will be nice. We are going on some trips. First to Dalarna, Tällberg and Dalhalla. Then a cruise to Helsinki where we also will be staying at hotel for 3 days. And then we are actually going to stay at a hotel in Stockholm for a couple of nights and be tourists in our own city. That should be fun :-) After that my 3 weeks will be gone (remember I had 3 weeks earlier when I was in LA) but I will take a trip down to Scania a weekend in August to se my Mom's cousin Kerstin.
It's always so nice to meet her.
Me in front of Örenäs castle last summer

That's my summer. Have you planned your summer yet and what will you be doing?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...