Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Recipe


Ca 4 personer

Ingredienser

600 g lax i 4 bitar

1 paket babyspenat (färsk)

Riven västerbottenost

Salt och peppar


 

Sås:

2 msk smör

2 msk mjöl

1 fiskbuljongtärning

1 dl vatten

1 dl vitt vin

3 dl grädde

Salt och peppar


 

Potatismos:

1 kg potatis (mjölig)

Smör

Mjölk

1 st äggula

Riven västerbottenost

Salt o peppar


 

Lägg spenaten i botten på en smord ugnsform. Lägg laxskivorna ovanpå, salta och peppra. Strö över riven västerbottenost.


 

Skala potatis och skär i mindre bitar. Koka tills de är mjuka. Stampa moset, tillsätt smör och varm mjölk tills moset är fluffigt men fast. Tillsätt äggulan, rör och tillsätt sist västerbottenosten och rör allt fluffigt. Lägg i klickar runt laxen.


 

Såsen: Smält smöret. Rör ner mjölet under vispning. Rör ner övriga ingredienser under vispning. Ta gärna av kastrullen från värmen under detta moment så att du är säker på att du inte får klumpar i såsen. Låt sjuda tills den tjocknat. Smaka av med salt och peppar.


 

Häll över fisken (inte moset) Ställ in i 200 graders ugn i ca 30 minuter och tills moset fått lite färg på sig

(Västerbottenosten har jag med flit inte skrivit ut hur mycket du ska ta för det är en smaksak. Prova dig fram till vad du tycker är gott men på fisken ca 1 dl)


 

Lycka till önskar Mia :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...