Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Mother's Day

Well, I haven't written for a while because I wanted the H.E.A.T video to be the first thing you saw when you entered my blog but now I really have to write :-)

Friday 20th I went to Norrtalje to my friend Anne for some treatment and lunch. It has been a while since I hadn't been there since before I went to LA. It's always so nice to meet, talk and eat together. We always have so much to talk about and I often can tell her things I don't talk to anyone else about. It's good to have such a friend.

On Monday it was 1 year since I started working at Respons and it has truly been an interesting and fun year.
I couldn't have asked for better co-workers. We have and do so many fun things together and the main interest we have in common is food and drinks. As you already know we cook for each other every Monday lunch and properly enough it was my turn to cook. I made my famous potatoesallad which I served with spicestuffed pork de fillet and a green salat. For dessert I made a coco icecream which I served with an exotic sallad. I think it was pretty good :-)

Then the week went on and on Friday I first went down to see Mom in the morning. It wasn't one of her better days and she didn't quite recognize me. I had bought her a nice group of flowers with a heart since it's Mother's Day here today and I couldn't be there today since my boys came home for dinner.
After that I had lunch at Danniel's before heading to the city again and a meeting at the Rheumatic assocation about the new homepage. And finally Friday night I went to the Opera to see Stiffelio by Verdi. Beautiful music and our favourite conductor. We also bought seasontickets for 2011/2012.

Yesterday it was time for Gavle and Klara's confirmation. We first went to Gunilla for lunch, a wonderful salmon with potatoe and sallad and then off to church which was packed with people. Only Klara alone had around 20 family members. Afterwards we went home to Klara's dad where we had coffee and cakes. Very good. Hasse and I drove home again in the evening.
 Klara is the girl in the second line with the curly long hair to the right

And today the boys came over for a BBQ and dessert. Very nice and I got flowers and a lottery but no win :-(

Next week is a long holiday and Hasse and I are going on a minicruise to Abo/Turku which will be very nice.

The week after it's time for H.E.A.T party with the guys, girlfriends and parents. Looking forward to that :-)

I have also volontored to be a test pilot for Lindahls russian yoghurt. Check out this link if you want to participate too: http://smartsontestpilot.se/lindahls/bli-testpilot/

Have a great Monday :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)