Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Birthday and Sunny California

Today my middle son Jonas turned 26 and I'm in California not able to congratulate him. But I did call him on Skype so we were able to talk to each other and I even got to sing to him :-)

Taken at a gig in Gavle with his band H.E.A.T on his birthday 2 years ago.

As I said I'm in California and has actually been here for 4 days already. Time flies when you're having fun.
Since I came the weather has been reallyl really summerwarm but it's said to be clouds tomorrow. I post some photos here. One is from the jaccuzzi bath last night, another one from one of the hummingbird that comes to the feeder. They are truly amazing birds and I love to watch them.
Today we had Norbert over for dinner and we had BBQ big steaks and they were so good, juicy and tasty.
Tomorrow I'm going on a scenic tour to the beaches south of here like Newport beach and so on. That should be fun and beautiful.

 M
 Nice bath in the jaccuzzi under the fullmoon.
Jo's Ford Mustang - red and gorgeous
I wrote this yesterday and then I was so tired I had to go to bed and forgot to publish :-)
Well, here it is anyway. I'm sitting here waiting for Norbert who is gonna take me for a scenic tour. The weather is not as nice as yesterday in fact a bit cloudy.
You all have a good day :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...