Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

I HATE IT!



What do I hate? I hate to turn the clock forward to "summertime". My body doesn't like that. I'm like the animals that don't understand why. I can't go to sleep at night and I have so much troubel getting up in the morning.
I'm completely lost when I wake up at 5.10 AM (which my body think is 4.10AM). Who gets up at 4.10AM? I just wonder. It probably takes until October to get used to it and by that time we switch back :-)
Ah, well that's life. Go with the flow.

Where have I been you might ask? I have been real busy. And when I'm not busy I'm tired, exhausted is a better word. Hasse is safe home anyway and he looked so good and healthy after a week in the sun. Good for him. I just wish he could go there more often.
I had some girls over for a Mary Kay pampering while he was away. Very funny and nice. Since then I have also been out with my job for dinner at Caliente which is a Spanish tapas restaurant. Very very good food. We have been to our very dear friends in Märsta for birthday dinner (60th).
I have been to the Rheumatic association's annual meeting with the district. I was also elected member of the board at the district.
And this last weekend I have been on a weekend course to learn how to speak. Well, I know how to speak but this was how to speak or rather perform in front of lot of people. Also rethoric and argumenation was on the program held by an actress. Very very interesting, funny and we finished it by holding a lecture to the others.
This is Nynäsgården where the course was held.


When back home again I started cooking for todays lunch at work. Yes, it was my week and I made a pasta and bacongratin with lots of vegetables and topped with cheese. Since this was a dietrecipe I made  a chocolatetrufflecake for dessert :-) I think they liked it.

This week I will see my doctor on Thursday, work Friday April 1 (no, not an April-fools joke), then to the Opera on Saturday and my Mom's birthday is this weekend so we will take her out for lunch on Sunday provided she is well from her pneumonia.

Next week I work every day, yes even on Hasse's 70th birthday but on Saturday the 9th we are having Open House to celebrate Hasse. Then I work Monday and Tuesday and then finally on Wednesday the 13th I'm off to LA. Have to be at Arlanda at 5.30AM and I will arrive in LA at 3PM (that same day) after flying 16 hours. Strange but that is what the timedifference does. No wonder you are tired :-)


So if I don't write that often now I hope you understand why. Take care now and see you later.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)