Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

I HATE IT!



What do I hate? I hate to turn the clock forward to "summertime". My body doesn't like that. I'm like the animals that don't understand why. I can't go to sleep at night and I have so much troubel getting up in the morning.
I'm completely lost when I wake up at 5.10 AM (which my body think is 4.10AM). Who gets up at 4.10AM? I just wonder. It probably takes until October to get used to it and by that time we switch back :-)
Ah, well that's life. Go with the flow.

Where have I been you might ask? I have been real busy. And when I'm not busy I'm tired, exhausted is a better word. Hasse is safe home anyway and he looked so good and healthy after a week in the sun. Good for him. I just wish he could go there more often.
I had some girls over for a Mary Kay pampering while he was away. Very funny and nice. Since then I have also been out with my job for dinner at Caliente which is a Spanish tapas restaurant. Very very good food. We have been to our very dear friends in Märsta for birthday dinner (60th).
I have been to the Rheumatic association's annual meeting with the district. I was also elected member of the board at the district.
And this last weekend I have been on a weekend course to learn how to speak. Well, I know how to speak but this was how to speak or rather perform in front of lot of people. Also rethoric and argumenation was on the program held by an actress. Very very interesting, funny and we finished it by holding a lecture to the others.
This is Nynäsgården where the course was held.


When back home again I started cooking for todays lunch at work. Yes, it was my week and I made a pasta and bacongratin with lots of vegetables and topped with cheese. Since this was a dietrecipe I made  a chocolatetrufflecake for dessert :-) I think they liked it.

This week I will see my doctor on Thursday, work Friday April 1 (no, not an April-fools joke), then to the Opera on Saturday and my Mom's birthday is this weekend so we will take her out for lunch on Sunday provided she is well from her pneumonia.

Next week I work every day, yes even on Hasse's 70th birthday but on Saturday the 9th we are having Open House to celebrate Hasse. Then I work Monday and Tuesday and then finally on Wednesday the 13th I'm off to LA. Have to be at Arlanda at 5.30AM and I will arrive in LA at 3PM (that same day) after flying 16 hours. Strange but that is what the timedifference does. No wonder you are tired :-)


So if I don't write that often now I hope you understand why. Take care now and see you later.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...