Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Monday January 31

Last day of the month. Where did January go? Last time I really wrote here was January 10 and since I haven't seemed to have the time.

There has been a lot of work of course especially since we closed for 10 days during the holidays and it takes some time to catch up.I have also started the work with the annual closing of the books. I can say I'm almost ready already :-) I have also been on a planning conference with the Rheumatic association which was hard work but gave a lot. We went to my old work at Rosersberg. Very nice to meet some of my old co-workers. Everything was very smooth and they had renovated the hotelsroom so they now were very nice and what wonderful beds! Food was great as well.

But just one hour before leaving for the conference I ate a sandwich and there was something hard - my tooth!!
The last teeth on the upper side. It felt like a big crater and it was certainly not nice when I had to talk for 2 days. Of course I called my dentist-sister at once and was lucky to go already on Tuesday. I'm going back this Thursday to get the new filling.
I also went to the hairdresser last week, long overdue, for a cut and colouring.

Then on Thursday I first went to Norrtälje to my friend Anne for treatment, lunch and shopping. We had a very nice time as always :-)
After that I went to my sister's flat and fetched her kids and drove to Stockholm city south where we first went to a Greek restaurant and then to the musical Romeo and Juliet. It was so good!!! A modern take on an old story. Music such as "All by myself", Let's Dance, Poison, There must be an angel. I was made for loving you, Adagio and much much more.

On Friday I was at the Rheumatic association on a meeting again. I will not continue as chairman after the annual meeting. I don't have the time now and it takes far too much of my time and of me. Hasse has said that if I continue he will move to a 1-bed flat ;-) So I'd better step down. The problem is that we don't have anyone else that wants this but now we have worked something out but still a kine of last breath.

Saturday and Sunday I have been paying bills and other fun stuff :-) This week I'm going to the dentist as I said earlier and also we are starting After Work. It's supposed to be the first Thursday every month and that is because 2 of our co-workers are placed at another office while the new huge hospital is being built.

Also our youngest grand-daughter Klara turns 15 on Saturday. She's really a big lady now :-)

Until next time :-) (Only 10 weeks left before I go and I'm counting )

Kommentarer

  1. You're lucky to have a dentist in your family you can trust. I need to go too but they always say I need a root canal, no matter what lol
    Take care, miss you,
    Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)