Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Soft gingerbreadpastry (sorry it's in Swedish)

Pepparkaksbakelser i långpanna











 

4 ägg

5 dl socker

5 dl mjöl

1 tsk bikarbonat

2 msk kanel

2 tsk ingefära (mald torkad)

2 tsk malda nejlikor

1-2 tsk mald kardemumma

3 dl gräddfil

100 g smält smör


Rårörda lingon (glömde det sist men har nu korrigerat in det) Jag hade i kanske 1/2 dl drygt vilket gör att den blir väldigt saftig och god.


Garnering:

100 g smör

2 msk pressad apelsinsaft (färsk)

Cest från apelsinen (kan uteslutas)

4 dl florsocker



Vispa ägg och socker poröst. Tillsätt allt det torra och rör om. Tillsätt gräddfil och smält smör. Blanda väl. Häll smeten i långpanna klädd med smort bakplåtspapper. Grädda i nedre delen av ugnen, 175 grader i 30-45 minuter. Känn efter eftersom ugnarna är olika. Stickan ska vara torr.

Under tiden blandar du samman ingredienserna till garneringen och blandar länge med elvisp eller sked. Smöret ska alltså inte smältas utan vara rumsvarmt.

Låt kakan kallna innan du brer på garneringen. Skär sedan i lagom stora rutor.

Bakelserna är nästan godast dagen efter då smakerna hinner komma till sin rätt.
Lycka till med bakandet / Mia  :-)

I'm not sure I can translate this properly but I can make them when I come in April :-)
If you want the recipe in English I can try because this is really a Christmas cake and the whole house smells like Christmas when you bake them.



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...