Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

Only a few hours left of 2010. What happened this year? Time to look back and ponder.

January: I was really out of work for the first time in my life and had to report to the employment office. Not fun.I did have some fun though. Dinners with good friends and family and a wonderful brunch at Långbro Inn with friends as well as a performance by H.E.A.T at Honda Center here in Väsby.

February: Meeting with my workcoach, applying for several jobs, visiting my friend in Norrtälje, again dinners with family and friends. Danniel, Bianca and Klaras birthdays celebrated of course. Annual meeting with Rheumatic association.

March: I went on an education at Bommersvik in Sormland to become leader for circles. I continued to apply for jobs. I celebrated a friend that turned 80. We had wafles on wafleday at our friends house.

April: Mom turned 86 and we, my sis Helen and I,  treated her to lunch at a wonderful restaurant by the lake Malaren. Lots of birthdays in April including my hubby, Jonas and more. Went to Sweden Rock cruise and listened to my favouriteband H.E.A.T. Went to the opera and saw the marriage of Figaro. Went to an interview with Respons on April 19. Marvin turned 70 and I wasn't able to be there :-(.  I went to an interview at the Cathedral of Uppsala.

May: Went to Malmo for education in economy program. At the same time I met my Mom's cousin for the first time since I was a little child. Very nice!! We, the Rheumatic assocation was part of a fair in Väsby where we had a chance to tell people about our association. I was called back for another interview at Respons and I was made an offer of employment which I gladly accepted!!! I was totally happy :-)
H.E.A.T played live at Swedish Radio and I was there of course. Whitsun-weekend we spent in Söderbärke with good friends in their wonderful house by the lake Östra Sveten. So very beautiful and wonderful people. We really had a good time.
I started with Respons and one of the first days we had this 5-years birthdayparty for our customers. Like a tivoli and with good food. Very nice beginning to my work.

June: Mandy, Jona's girlfriend, graduated. Hasse and me celebrated our silveranniversary. Can you believe it? 25 years! Where did they go? Also our grandchild Malin graduated in Gavle. Me and Helen took Mom to Midsummer's lunch at the same place where we celebrated her birthday. My cousin Rolf dies of ALS.

July: Summerdinner with my job. Vacation  to Scania and Denmark. We finally got there after wanting to go for 20 years. Helsingborg, Copenhagen and Malmo in wonderful hot weather. We also went on a small cruise to Abo with M/S Galaxy and July 27 I saw H.E.A.T playing at Grona Lund for the last time with Kenny as a singer.

August: Went to a party at Barnvik, Varmdo hosted by the one who had my job before me, now retired.

September: Nothing special, just my birthday which I of course celebrated.

October: Went to We will rock you, the musical, at Cirkus Stockholm. Linnea came home for a couple of days before going to her next destination (she's a guide with Ving) so we went to Gavle to see her and have family dinner. I also went to Malmo for a weekend where I treated my Mom's cousin to Spamalot - the musical. So funny. I stayed at Savoy, of course, and had a corner suite. I just love them!!!
The last thing I did in October was going to Firefest in Nottingham with my sister Helen. We wanted to see H.E.A.T with their new singer, Erik Gronwall (who won Idol) and I also wanted to see Jonas play with Jimi Jamison. Great, great shows both of them and so much fun together with the guys and their girlfriends.

November: Chairmen conference a whole weekend. Lots of work and lots of fun. The 1st Advent I had the whole H.E.A.T family over for glogg, gingerbreadcookies, coffe and safronbuns. It was a way to introduce Erik G and his family to all the others. Very very nice.!

December: Christmas parties of course. First the Rheumatic association. Then I had a lovely dinner with my friend Carina before going to the Opera. She's my Opera-friend and we try to go at least once a month.
Then of course we had Christmas party with my work at Cajsa Warg where we cooked our own dinner. Great fun and since we have that as a common interest we loved it.

And now it's New Year's Eve. Only hours now before 2011 is here. I know I will go to LA in April which will be so fun. Can't wait. It has been so long since I last saw everyone. Otherwise the new year is like a newborn baby. We have to wait and see how it will be.

To everyone who has read this far A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011. And may all your dreams come true.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)