Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday October 3


I just realized I haven't written since September 19!! Where have all that time gone? I thought I would go in and write something since I hadn't written in a week (I thought) and then it was 2?! Since last autumn has really arrived.

What has happened then that stopped me from writing. Well nothing much really. Work of course. Then last Wednesday we had to pack the autumn program for the Rheumatic assocation which I had, of course, earlier produced and written :-) We also had a boardmeeting in connection to the packing.

Then I went to the Opera on Saturday with my good friend, former boss from work, whom I always go to the Opera with. This time we saw 3 ballets - Bolero by Ravel, Les Noces by Stravinsky and Springsacrifice also by Stravinsky. We loved the first and last but not so much Les Noces mainly because of the prerecorded music or rather song.


This week hasn't been any major things but just the ordinary. I worked Monday-Tuesday was off Wednesday-Thursday and worked Friday because it was the 1st. I always have the most work the 2 first week in the month because it's then all the invoicing is done which is rather tricky when in architecture. There are a lot of projects and each almost always has coprojects and it's important to get it all right.

Yesterday me and my sister Helen went to see "We will rock you" at Cirkus, Djurgården. It's Queen's futuristic musical based on their songs. I first saw it in London and instantly fell in love with it. I have always loved Queen's music and here they really got a meaning. It's a bit like Mamma Mia but totally different if that makes any sence :-) This time it was partly in Swedish - the talked parts and some of the songs but mostly the songs were in English. A great cast and the guy playing Galileo - Bruno Mitsogiannis -  was actually better than the one in London! I loved the Swedish version although the audience were very stiff and didn't interact like in London. Me and Helen though were totally in it standing up, dancing and clapping :-)
                                                  Bruno - Galileo and Killer Queen - Tina

Before that we had brunch at restaurant Hasselbacken which is just across the street of Cirkus. We were at the matiné at 3 so perfect for brunch. It was OK but not something I would go to any more. There were no hot food when we came to take that and it took plenty of time before they came with new dishes. We actually didn't have time to wait for it all so we went with the desserts instead and they were really good!!

Today I'm going to my very good friend Inger who turns ?? years tomorrow (never reveal a ladys age) for coffee because tomorrow we are going to Gavle. Me straight after work. Hasse and Emil drives earlier. We are invited to dinner because our oldest grandchild is coming home from Turkey after being there for 6 months. Then she's off again on the 6th to Fuerteventura for the winter. Yes, she's a guide or activityleader with Ving. So the whole family is coming, except Jonas and Henrik. It will be very nice to see Linnea and everyone again. I have taken the day off on Tuesday to be able to stay on for a while and maybe have time to see Gunilla a bit more.
                                            My beautiful granddaughter Linnea (to be correct bonus granddaughter)

Hasse and Emil are going to Malmo in Scania to watch a hockeygame between Malmo and a team from NHL. Since they both share the love for hockey Emil has given this to Hasse as a early Christmasgift (nice I think) and they are going by train.

I will try to write more often but I can't make any promises :-)

Kommentarer

  1. As usual, you are very busy :)
    The Opera house looks gorgeous!
    Besos

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...