Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday October 3


I just realized I haven't written since September 19!! Where have all that time gone? I thought I would go in and write something since I hadn't written in a week (I thought) and then it was 2?! Since last autumn has really arrived.

What has happened then that stopped me from writing. Well nothing much really. Work of course. Then last Wednesday we had to pack the autumn program for the Rheumatic assocation which I had, of course, earlier produced and written :-) We also had a boardmeeting in connection to the packing.

Then I went to the Opera on Saturday with my good friend, former boss from work, whom I always go to the Opera with. This time we saw 3 ballets - Bolero by Ravel, Les Noces by Stravinsky and Springsacrifice also by Stravinsky. We loved the first and last but not so much Les Noces mainly because of the prerecorded music or rather song.


This week hasn't been any major things but just the ordinary. I worked Monday-Tuesday was off Wednesday-Thursday and worked Friday because it was the 1st. I always have the most work the 2 first week in the month because it's then all the invoicing is done which is rather tricky when in architecture. There are a lot of projects and each almost always has coprojects and it's important to get it all right.

Yesterday me and my sister Helen went to see "We will rock you" at Cirkus, Djurgården. It's Queen's futuristic musical based on their songs. I first saw it in London and instantly fell in love with it. I have always loved Queen's music and here they really got a meaning. It's a bit like Mamma Mia but totally different if that makes any sence :-) This time it was partly in Swedish - the talked parts and some of the songs but mostly the songs were in English. A great cast and the guy playing Galileo - Bruno Mitsogiannis -  was actually better than the one in London! I loved the Swedish version although the audience were very stiff and didn't interact like in London. Me and Helen though were totally in it standing up, dancing and clapping :-)
                                                  Bruno - Galileo and Killer Queen - Tina

Before that we had brunch at restaurant Hasselbacken which is just across the street of Cirkus. We were at the matiné at 3 so perfect for brunch. It was OK but not something I would go to any more. There were no hot food when we came to take that and it took plenty of time before they came with new dishes. We actually didn't have time to wait for it all so we went with the desserts instead and they were really good!!

Today I'm going to my very good friend Inger who turns ?? years tomorrow (never reveal a ladys age) for coffee because tomorrow we are going to Gavle. Me straight after work. Hasse and Emil drives earlier. We are invited to dinner because our oldest grandchild is coming home from Turkey after being there for 6 months. Then she's off again on the 6th to Fuerteventura for the winter. Yes, she's a guide or activityleader with Ving. So the whole family is coming, except Jonas and Henrik. It will be very nice to see Linnea and everyone again. I have taken the day off on Tuesday to be able to stay on for a while and maybe have time to see Gunilla a bit more.
                                            My beautiful granddaughter Linnea (to be correct bonus granddaughter)

Hasse and Emil are going to Malmo in Scania to watch a hockeygame between Malmo and a team from NHL. Since they both share the love for hockey Emil has given this to Hasse as a early Christmasgift (nice I think) and they are going by train.

I will try to write more often but I can't make any promises :-)

Kommentarer

  1. As usual, you are very busy :)
    The Opera house looks gorgeous!
    Besos

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)