Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

First snow!!

Yes, it's almost 3 weeks since I wrote here. I don't know what's happening with time but it seems that you get less and less time. I have noticed on more blogs than mine that people are writing more seldom and when they do write more (which is a good thing).



So what has stopped me from writing then? Well first we went to Gavle which I wrote about last time (that we should). We had a wonderful time, good food, good drinks, many many laughters and a lot of chat. I stayed the night because I was too tired to drive back the same night. Hasse and Emil though drove back late at night because they was to be on a train Tuesday morning heading for Malmö (in Scania) where they went to see a hockeygame. They had a couple of hours in Malmö before the game began and after the game, which was very good according to them, they took the night-train home in a sleepingcar. I drove back the next day and cared for Hilma and the house :-)

On Saturday (9) I went to a lecture for relatives to family with diseases. Very interesting and informative. The lecture was from 9AM until 4PM with break for lunch and coffee. After that I went directly to Tracy to celebrate her birthday.
Sunday I went to see Mom and in the afternoon I cooked for my work. I made the porkfillet with herbsauce, potatoes and broccoli. For dessert I made froozen cheesecake with raspberries. Yummie. I liked it and they seemed to as well. In the evening on Monday I was supposed to go on a lecture from a Rheumatic doctor but I was so tired I didn't go.

On Thursday last week I went to Norrtälje for a halfday with my good friend Anne for usual treatment and lunch. She had changed to a bigger room in her practice and it was very very nice. After that I went straight to work where we had cleaning-day of the office premises. Hard work but rewarding when you saw the result. After that we all went to a fondue-restaurant where we had: cheesefondue, meatfondue, fishfondue and chocolatefondue :-) All very very good. We were treated this from our owners. Very nice gesture and good.



Then Friday morning I was off by train to Malmö to meet with Kerstin, my Mom's cousin, and the musical Spamalot. I treated her with tickets to the play and it was so funny. We laughed almost constantly for 2 1/2 hours. Great actors, great music and a funny and very imaginative story.
As usual in Malmö I stayed at the Savoy. My room this time was simply gorgeous!!! I loved it. It was a corner juniorsuite with views over the sea, Turning torso and it had huge space. I was so happy when I came back the first night because on my sofatable were this enormous fruitbowl, a bottle of wine and chocolates. A very very nice gesture I think.



Saturday I went to dinner at Kerstin's and we had a lot of fun. Always so nice to meet her and she is so vitale despite her 83 years. She seems so much younger than that. Back home on Sunday and this week has been just work.

Yesterday I went to my hairdresser because today I was supposed to be at a conference in Uppsala regarding insurances for employers but what happens? During night the first snow fell and I just have summertires on so I cancelled it. There has been a lot of accidents this morning because of the snow and ice and it's not worth risking your life for a conference.

Hopefully we will get our winter-tires during the day so I will be able to attend the opening at the Royal Opera tonight where me and my friend Carina have tickets for Andrea Chénier. Tomorrow I'm off to see my Mom and hopefully Sunday I will be able to rest a bit.

Next weekend Nottingham and Firefest with H.E.A.T.

Kommentarer

  1. It seems like yoiu are always busy, what energy! But the snow? way too early, don't you think?
    Nice pictures, the hotel looks great.
    Enjoy England!!!!
    Besos from your sister

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yepp, the snow was too early but it's almost gone now :-) We did manage to put the winter-tires on so now it can snow again :-)
    The hotel is really great.
    I will take photos from Nottingham and hopefully I will be able to record some songs as well.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Puss och kram Mia
    (Kiss and hugs)
    Give Marv a hug too :-)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)