Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Almost ready to go

I have just checked in on my flight bound for Heathrow tomorrow morning. We need to be at Arlanda airport at 6.15AM at the latest!! Early evening tonight then if we are to be able to party tomorrow night.
Helen will come and stay the night since we are closer to Arlanda and also to be sure she's up on time ;-)
But she won't be here until 9.30 PM!

I'm a bit worried about the flight though. I haven't flown since last January and that is 1 1/2 almost 2 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long. Then I flow to New York and London with a couple of weeks between.
But since then I have gained a bit of weight and I surely hope the safetybelt will stretch. One thing though is when you go economy class it's so tiny pitch that the table almost always ends up in or on my stomach! That's not funny so don't laugh. The best airline I've ever flown on regarding pitch is the Belgian airline that no longer is. They went bankrupt. Do you remember the name? I have forgotten. Anyway they had gorgeous planes with lots of legroom, good pitch, leather seats all over. Why did they have to go down the drain?

Anyway I hope (and believe)  the weekend will be filled with good Melodicrock-music, meeting nice people, relaxing between gigs and maybe even take a dip in the pool :-) I will try to take lots of photos and film some so I can put it here when I get back Monday night (or Tuesday)

Whatever you do this weekend I wish you all a very nice one :-) Hugs

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...