Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday September 12

Well, let's see what has happened since last week. Nothing much really ;-) Just the ordinary. I went to the lab Monday morning to do blood tests because I saw my doctor on Thursday.
As usual my CRP ( that measures inflammation and infection) was high but this time higher than normal. I always have ongoing inflammation due to my Sjogren's disease but there is no way to tell exactly where it is. Since I always have this I am of course extremely tired and that's why I only work half-time. Sometimes I also get these fevertops which can go as high as 40C to be gone the next day.

I worked as usual Monday until Wednesday and then off Thursday-Sunday. That is quite good I think :-)
On Friday I went to the hairdresser to dye my hair which was long overdue. I was very satisfied with both the colour and the cut. It was a new hairdresser and I think I will continue with her. Since my hairdresser I had the last 10 years moved I have been trying several but haven't been completely satisfied. Sometimes with the cut and sometimes with the price.
What do you think?

Yesterday I visited my Mom and she had a rather good day. That is I understood what she said but at the same time she gets very sad. She says she doesn't like it there but usually she's very happy and content.
Then I visited Danniel so a whole day in the south of Stockholm.

Today is opening night of "We will rock you" here in Stockholm. I'm going to see it October 2 but today on the premiere H.E.A.T will go including my son Jona and his girlfriend. I'm so envious I can tell you. I saw WWRY in London and I looooved it! For you who doesn't know it: It's a musical based soly on Queen's music. So it can't go wrong at least according to me. The plot is great and I, who have seen Mamma Mia so many times, think this is even better. It will be played in Swedish and I really really hope they have succeeded.

This coming week, as you know, it's my birthday ;-) The day after I will have a membersmeeting with the Rheumatic association. I don't have that much time anymore to dedicate to the association. I have dedicated almost 2 years but now as I'm working it's hard to find the time. I must priorities and my family and work is the most important. I'm also the only one on the board that is working.

Then hopefully I will meet with a workmate from my former work for a coffe and catching up. That should be fun.

Oh, one thing more. I have booked a flight ticket to Los Angeles to go and visit my sister. I haven't seen her for so long. In March it will be 3 years since I saw her. Way too long I think. But it is a long trip and expensive so you can't go every year :-) So next Easter I will be with her. I don't know why but almost every time I have been there it has been Easter :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...