Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Birthday :-)

Yesterday was my birthday, yes finally :-) and it was really really nice.
The first one congratulating me was Hasse with a great hug and Happy Birthday. From him I got half my ticket to LA, which is great. The next one was Jo calling from LA. For them it was still the evening of September 14 but here 5.30 AM. I'm up early so that was great. It was so nice talking to her and so nice of her to call and remembering my day. Then it was off to work where Jonas, Danniel and Emil called me to congratulate. I had made a cake which I brought to work (I made it double). They seemed to like it because it wasn't much left when I had to go home. I took with me the last piece because I knew there would be people coming over.

And so it was. Kitte came over with the most gorgeus flower, orchid which we love. Then Emil came with the biggest hug and I love you. I also got a wonderful boquet of flowers from Gunilla  (who also called me) and Staffan (also calling). Apart from all this I had I think 90 congratulations on my log on Facebook <3 <3

It's a great way of showing appreciation I think. You know I love birthdays and that's a good way of congratulating your friends when you don't have the opportunity to visit them.

Today I also received a gift from Emil through "Nallebudet". It was a soft, cosy dog ( I think) with a wonderful message from Emil.
Jonas couldn't come yesterday because he was exercising with Erik G but he and Mandy will come on Saturday which is the day we have the real celebration.

I'm soon off to a membermeeting with the Rheumatic association which I hope will be successful.
Til next time - Take care :-)

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...