Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

New job and Freedom rock release

This week so far has been very exciting to say the least.
On Tuesday I had a second interview with the architectfirm I saw a month ago. This time with the full board. When I later that evening looked at my mail I had received an offer of employment which I accepted. I'm very excited about this job. It's being administrator with this small architectfirm, 10 employers, and to basically fix everything. I start week 21 so pretty soon.

The other thing this week was the release of H.E.A.T's new CD Freedom Rock, yesterday. The day started at Swedish TV4 in their morningshow where they did an interview and performed two songs. Interview (in Swedish though but a good opportunity to see if you understand anything ;-). BEG BEG BEG live och We're gonna make it to the end. Enjoy!!

In the afternoon they went to a big recordstore, Bengans skivbutik, in the middle of Stockholm where they played live, signed and sold CD's. Photos thanks to Pär Altan.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Radiohuset here in Stockholm to see the guys play live direct in Sweden's Radio P4 Musikplace Stockholm With this link you can hear them live too.

I hope you alla have a great holiday and I hope to give you some photos from the gig later this week.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...