Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T on tour and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marvin


Today H.E.A.T started their European tour together with the Poodles and Treat. The tour is called Sweden Rocks Europe tour 2010.
Due to the Islandic vulcano and the ashcloud they didn't want to wait too long and maybe not be able to be there at all so today they started the tour by bus. They are going to Madrid where the first concert is on Friday. Saturday in Pamplona and Sunday in Barcelona.

My niece Sonia, her fiance Eric, Aida and her boyfriend Nacho Losada are going to see them in Barcelona. I'm so envious of them to see H.E.A.T but also that Jonas, once again, get to meet our relatives who I have never met. Well, not envious because I think it's great but I would have loved to be there too.

My bonusdaughter Gunilla, her boyfriend Per and Klara were supposed to go to Barcelona to see Zlatan play at Camp Neu but now with all the uncertainty they decided to cancel.

My bonusgrandchild Linnea is supposed to go to Turkey to work as activity leader for Ving in Alanya on Friday. We have to see if she can go. So much depends on this cloud. Isn't it strange that despite all our technology we have nothing to put up against Mother nature. This week we have been forced to travel in the old fashion way. Slow and by train or bus. Good for us who are so stressed out and gives us a chance to meditate and reflect.

I was at a jobinterview on Monday at an architects office. I really liked the place which had a lot of history and used to be stables. Now a professional office with period details. I don't know if I will get the job but if I'm offered it I will take it. I will know in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow I will meet with my coach in Norrtälje. I hope the snowing will stop until then. Yes, you read it right, it's snowing today. Something I thought would have gone.

Oh, and today is my sister's husband Marvin 70th birthday. A very happy birthday to you and I hope you have a wonderful day. I know you have already celebrated it in Las Vegas with the family but still you can celebrate today as well. :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Yes we did celebrate! and thanks again for the beautiful flowers :)
    It seems like your Swedish weather is going crazy again, more snow!!!!
    Take care lil sis

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...