Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Saturday evening, new blog in Swedish

I know I haven't written since Tuesday but do you know what? I have started a blog in Swedish as well called H.E.A.T och dit which is kind of funny. H.E.A.T means in Swedish when you pronounce it here. So the blogs name would be " Here and there". Link below for you who understand Swedish.
 metrobloggen.se/emtes

On Wednesday I went to see my coach in Norrtälje and also my friend Anne for treatment which was much needed. I'm sorry to say that I'm still out of work. Not that I want to!!!! I want a job as fast as possible and I'm really doing everything to get it but it's not easy. I have even had recruitment offices call me as I have my CV on their website but everyone wants a fulltime worker and I can't as you know. It's really starting to get at me. Sometimes I even doubt my knowledges which I really shouldn't because I'm good at what I do but you know I can't help it.
Every day I start by looking and applying for those jobs available to me. So I'm very active. I do hope that I will get a job sooner not later!!!
If you know of someone who is in need of a skilled administrator don't hesitate to give my name and blogaddress. Thus they can get hold of me.

Today I have been to see my Mom and we had a good time. I bought her a vase and a big bouquet of springflowers. Also some Easter candy that I know she likes. Afterwards I went to see my eldest son, who lives nearby, and we had lunch together. Very nice.

The weather today has been gorgeous. The first day of Spring I would say and very suitable since it's vernal equinox today. The snow is melting fast now and I have even seen small small buds.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...