Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Rheumatic meeting for new members

Yesterday we had a meeting for new members with the Rheumatic association but there weren't that many that came and noone really new :-( This is kind of sad. You try to arrange nice social meetings so we can get together and talk thus strenghtening us. We who came had a lovely time chatting, eating sandwiches and drinking coffee. I also had a brief information about our association and activities planned during the springseason.


Next in line is a lecture from our local morticians. It's sounds worse than it is. Everyone of us will sometime in life experience the loss of someone loved and closed ot us. Are we then ready to deal with everything around the funeral? Do we know what to do? Had the departed told his or hers last wishes? Can I myself write down how I want my funeral to be? Insurances? And many many more questions will be answered. I think it will be very interesting.

I have not yet got a job and it sucks!!! I have applied for numerous but haven't heard from them. I'm loosing my faith in me soon. And to top it all I have just received my first payment from the unemploymnet benefit fund. 3000 SEK less in my wallet after taxes. That's a huge difference!! Is this what I have been paying for for 43 years?
So I don't know. I had big plans for this year. I wanted to go to LA and see Jo and my nieces. I wanted to go to Barcelona to see Jonas perform at Salamandra and I wanted to celebrate Hasse's and my silver anniversary.
But with 3000 SEK less a month that is impossible.
So if anyone out there know of a halftime job that pays great money and where I can make a difference and where they want an efficient, overweight, with a rheumatic diagnos that makes only able to work 50% but when I do I'm keeping healthy, not a sickday for over 2 years, happy, skilled in writing and economics and able to do almost anything from baking to educating. Please give me a shout and I will be there.

I do look for and apply for job almost every day. I don't sit around but I activate myself as you who read my blog knows.

Did I tell you that H.E.A.T is going on a European tour starting April 23? They are!

Have a good evening. Tomorrow one of my closest friend Inger and our two "adopted grandchildren" comes home from Australia.
Sleep well, sweet dreams and talk to you soon.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...