Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Rheumatic meeting for new members

Yesterday we had a meeting for new members with the Rheumatic association but there weren't that many that came and noone really new :-( This is kind of sad. You try to arrange nice social meetings so we can get together and talk thus strenghtening us. We who came had a lovely time chatting, eating sandwiches and drinking coffee. I also had a brief information about our association and activities planned during the springseason.


Next in line is a lecture from our local morticians. It's sounds worse than it is. Everyone of us will sometime in life experience the loss of someone loved and closed ot us. Are we then ready to deal with everything around the funeral? Do we know what to do? Had the departed told his or hers last wishes? Can I myself write down how I want my funeral to be? Insurances? And many many more questions will be answered. I think it will be very interesting.

I have not yet got a job and it sucks!!! I have applied for numerous but haven't heard from them. I'm loosing my faith in me soon. And to top it all I have just received my first payment from the unemploymnet benefit fund. 3000 SEK less in my wallet after taxes. That's a huge difference!! Is this what I have been paying for for 43 years?
So I don't know. I had big plans for this year. I wanted to go to LA and see Jo and my nieces. I wanted to go to Barcelona to see Jonas perform at Salamandra and I wanted to celebrate Hasse's and my silver anniversary.
But with 3000 SEK less a month that is impossible.
So if anyone out there know of a halftime job that pays great money and where I can make a difference and where they want an efficient, overweight, with a rheumatic diagnos that makes only able to work 50% but when I do I'm keeping healthy, not a sickday for over 2 years, happy, skilled in writing and economics and able to do almost anything from baking to educating. Please give me a shout and I will be there.

I do look for and apply for job almost every day. I don't sit around but I activate myself as you who read my blog knows.

Did I tell you that H.E.A.T is going on a European tour starting April 23? They are!

Have a good evening. Tomorrow one of my closest friend Inger and our two "adopted grandchildren" comes home from Australia.
Sleep well, sweet dreams and talk to you soon.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)