Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

The week consists of Mondays and Fridays :-)



Nothing much has happened this week except for Wednesday when I saw my administrative official at the Employment office. It was the first time we met and I had asked for this meeting. We weren't suppose to meet until the end of April but I thought that was far too long to go.

She was very nice and I told her about my qualifications and my special situation having retirement 50% due to my diseases that prevent me from working full time. I think I have told you before that if I work my 50% I'm OK and my diseases are kept in place, lol, but if I work more than that I get worse.
After we had spoken for about 30 minutes she said: Why don't you work with us? At the Employment office!?
I don't have the qualifications nor the university degree you need. She said I had all the necessary qualifications with my personality, my very broad work experience since I have worked in so many different fields and also the fact that I am mature and in this case my diseases could even be an advantage since I have more understanding in what it means. She thought I would be excellent as a jobcoach.
OK, I must admit that the thought has been in my mind but as I said I didn't think I was qualified. Next time I meet with my coach I will talk to her about it. Very exciting and since meeting the administrative official this has occupied my mind a lot. I'll keep you posted.

After that meeting I went to Medley our new swim and gymhall to fetch Jonas. We were supposed to have lunch at his house but just as we came outside his phone rang and it was Jimmy telling him that H.E.A.T had a meeting at Scandic in 20 minutes!!!! Ah, well, I said to him that we could as well have lunch there and he would be in place. So we had buffetlunch together with a lot of conference guests. It was an excellent buffet with sallads, bouf bourgonionne and some fish. Can you guess how much that was? You can never guess!! I though at the high end since it was conferencelunch maybe SEK 100:-/person and that is high. But no, I paid SEK 140:-/person which is extremely high for a lunch I think. But it was worth it to talk to Jonas in peace and quiet. I haven't seen him for a very long time. Then we went to meet with their friend with whom they had the meeting. And it was nice to meet him too. That was even longer since we had met.

Today me and some girls of the Rheumatic association had our monthly meeting which is always very nice.
Tomorrow is Friday and in the evening Let's Dance. Great!! And on Saturday the Opera.

Have a wonderful Friday all of you. I'm sorry I don't have any photos today so I place a photo of my favourite group. Which one? H.E.A.T of course.

And all of you reading join this: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=288364392119

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)