Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Thursday and tomorrow Friday, yeah :-)

I wrote on Monday but I haven't had any comments :-( I would like to hear what you think about H.E.A.T's new singel (or rather EP). I know you're reading but there are so few comments. Who are you?

Have you joined the world's largest H.E.A.T family yet? Or at least it's intended to be:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#!/group.php?gid=288364392119&ref=mf
I hope you do :-)

Yesterday I had a wonderful day in Norrtälje. I started out early in the morning (or maybe not that early, 9AM ;-)) I went to my coach in her home. She lives in a wonderful old house near the sea in Norrtälje and since I was going to see my friend Anne we decided I could come to her too. I brought a boquet of tulips, I love them this time of the year since they bring hope of spring, and buns. So we had coffee and talked about my next step in jobhunting. A very good talk and lots of things she said that made me think. I really like her and I have come a long way since we started.
 
Norrtälje in snowstorm
After that it was time for our traditional chantarellesoup for lunch but this time it was kind of thin so we asked for a bowl of creme fraiche and after that it tasted much richer :-)
Then we headed to the clinic and Anne massaged my calves that was in really bad state but afterwards very soft and tender (the muscles). Also zontherapy which I love. As I was on the treatmentbench Hasse called and was so worried since they had warned on the radio for extremely bad weather with snowstorm and lots of cars off the road. We did the therapy ready and then I headed home without shopping at Flygfyren as I usually do.

No snow whatsoever until I came to Gillinge (it's not far from home) and not any sign of bad traffic. But the last few miles home it snowed very heavily and I think that it snowed around 10 cm last night.

Tomorrow I'm going to my hairdresser at last! I see some funny colour on my hair close to the scalp. Don't know what it is but Hasse says grey ;-)
It's also our youngest grandchild's birthday (except for Tommy andTanya) Klara who turns 14. Happy birthday Klara :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)