Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Thursday and tomorrow Friday, yeah :-)

I wrote on Monday but I haven't had any comments :-( I would like to hear what you think about H.E.A.T's new singel (or rather EP). I know you're reading but there are so few comments. Who are you?

Have you joined the world's largest H.E.A.T family yet? Or at least it's intended to be:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#!/group.php?gid=288364392119&ref=mf
I hope you do :-)

Yesterday I had a wonderful day in Norrtälje. I started out early in the morning (or maybe not that early, 9AM ;-)) I went to my coach in her home. She lives in a wonderful old house near the sea in Norrtälje and since I was going to see my friend Anne we decided I could come to her too. I brought a boquet of tulips, I love them this time of the year since they bring hope of spring, and buns. So we had coffee and talked about my next step in jobhunting. A very good talk and lots of things she said that made me think. I really like her and I have come a long way since we started.
 
Norrtälje in snowstorm
After that it was time for our traditional chantarellesoup for lunch but this time it was kind of thin so we asked for a bowl of creme fraiche and after that it tasted much richer :-)
Then we headed to the clinic and Anne massaged my calves that was in really bad state but afterwards very soft and tender (the muscles). Also zontherapy which I love. As I was on the treatmentbench Hasse called and was so worried since they had warned on the radio for extremely bad weather with snowstorm and lots of cars off the road. We did the therapy ready and then I headed home without shopping at Flygfyren as I usually do.

No snow whatsoever until I came to Gillinge (it's not far from home) and not any sign of bad traffic. But the last few miles home it snowed very heavily and I think that it snowed around 10 cm last night.

Tomorrow I'm going to my hairdresser at last! I see some funny colour on my hair close to the scalp. Don't know what it is but Hasse says grey ;-)
It's also our youngest grandchild's birthday (except for Tommy andTanya) Klara who turns 14. Happy birthday Klara :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...