Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sad Friday :-(


This is really a sad day for me.

Today my boss told me that I had to quit my job :-( Not because I wasn't good or doing my job but we couldn't get the students we needed to continue the business. So he's closing down and I'm out of work starting today.

For the first time in my life I'm out of work and I don't like it a bit!!!! I have already wrote to the Employment office but I have to go there in person next week with all my references and certificates of education and employments. If I don't I won't get any money. But on this unemployment money you get I won't survive, I'm sure. It's at least 20% lower than I have today if not more but I still have the same bills to pay so I do need a job sooner than later.

Anyone in need of an efficient economyassistent/administrator/book-keeper/secretary/anything in an office on 50%. I can't work more since I have my Mr Sjögren standing by me every day of my life and he's not one that I want to have (Sjögren's syndrome is a auotoimmune disease and if I work 50% I cope very well ) I need to work every day though 4 hours a day.
If you hear of anyone needing someone like me give me a hint or the employer. I would be very greatful :-)
This is how happy I would be

Kommentarer

  1. My comments are still not showing!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I can't understand why? I have no comments waiting.
    Anyway I hope you're fine, and as you can see from my blog and Facebook I'm not!!!
    I'm always optimistic but this time, I don't know. Too many things happening that doesn't make you feel better.
    Hugs and I love you.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...