Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Officially listed at the Employment office

Well, there haven't been much to write about this weekend. We have taken things easy and just kind of existed.
It's hard to take all in and today I had to go down to the Employment office in order to get money from my A-kassa.
But how much will I get? That's the question. I am so worried because I know it will be a few thousand less after taxes and that is a lot less. I still have the same bills to pay so I don't know how we will cope. I'm afraid we won't.
I still hope for a new job soon but it's easier said than done. I have talked to friends and asked them to keep ears and eyes open on their job to see if there are any job opportunities there.
I have applied for 3 jobs so I have to wait and see. Not exactly what I want but at this stage I'm willing to take almost anything.

What's more to say. I'm going to see my friend Anne in Norrtälje on Wednesday which is something I'm looking forward to. To have that gorgeous chantarelle soup, chat and treatment. I think I need it extra special now.

Then on Thursday I will meet with some ladies from the Rheumatic association. We are going to start a meditation group. Also something very much needed.

And on Friday my former employer is taking me to lunch at the Rosersberg's castle.

You are still welcome to contact me if you hear of/know of a halftime work as economyassistant or administrator, m.thegel@telia.com

Kommentarer

  1. Tack så mycket fina!

    Håller tummar och tår HÅRT för att du ska få jobb snart.
    Krama massa och sakna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja han är helt sjuk..
    Hoppas också mamma anmäler.

    Vi vet inte än, men vi komemr nog ta reda på kön. :D hihi

    Många kramar till dej och Hasse

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...