Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sad, bad, desperate


There you have it!!
This is how I feel right now. I don't know if I will have a job in 2010. I work in this small company and we have a great concept but it's only me and Richard and our main selling point was to be the education as energy expert. It's especially made to suit chimney-sweepers but to this point they haven't been that interested. We have had two classes so far and the students have been very satisfied and as far we know at least two of them is now certified.
But we had to cancel the class that was supposed to start this week. Next course is planned to start on January 24 but so far we only have one pupil.

Richard asked me today, when we had a meetin, if I was willing to work on hours. That is not having a steady job and not knowing when I will work and how much I will earn. I said no, I can't work under such conditions. I mean I have my bills to pay and it feels very unsecure to work hours. That was something I did when I was 16 to 19 years old and worked in hospital and shops but now at age 55, NO. So therefore I have no idea what will happen.

We had the CEO of The Chimneysweepers association at work today. He and Richard went to lunch and then they were supposed to sit down and discuss the situation. I don't know what have been said but so much depends on him giving his approval and recommendation.

For you out there who are tecnicians or engineers and wants to be energyexperts thus being able to earn extra money on doing energy declarations don't hesitate to enroll with us for your training.
Go to our site: www.elspargruppen.se or www.energiutbildning.se

The desperate side comes from me trying to find a Lucia procession to Saturday's Christmas party with the Rheumatic assocation. It's so hard because the day after is actually Lucia and many of the Lucia processions are already hired.
Wish me luck or even better help me out :-)

Kommentarer

  1. It's strange how things can change from one day to another. I hope you get to keep your job and more people enroll in classes. I had no idea there were chimney sweepers still.
    Happy Lucia day, I hope you find the group for your association!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...