Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Wednesday 25th of November

This is how I like Stockholm but this is not what I saw today (see below).


What have I done today?

I have been to Stockholm to meet with my coach and we talked for 2 hours. Very good and I got a lot to think of. We usually stray away a bit and found ourselves talking of something completely different but nevertheless interesting.

After that back home and Hasse was kind to fetch me in Rotebro. Just before I left in the morning I said: Do you think I need an umbrella? And Hasse said No they said it wouldn't rain until tonight. So when I got out from my coach it was raining very heavily. So much for meterology :-(

We had leftovers for lunch, a wonderful salmon with pressed potatoe and a dill/white winesauce. Still as good today.

Nothing much happened just an ordinary Wednesday. Tomorrow it's Thanksgiving but we don't celebrate that in Sweden but I will see my friend Inger and then Emil is coming for dinner. No turkey but tacos is ordered :-)

So I'll talk to you tomorrow and remember: If you search for the rainbow you actually have to put up with a little rain.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...